Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Melanie




Breaking News! I did her wedding gown, groom's suit, and the whole wedding entourage gowns for less than a month! YES! :-)

It's a loooooong story! haha.. I got a text from Lorenz, one of the sweetest wedding coordinators I've met and he asked me if I can do this project. How can I say no? In Project Runway Philippines I can do a wedding gown for 2 days! LOL! But seriously, before I accepted this job, I consulted my team first if they can do it! and they said YES! :-) Spell OVERTIME! haha.. lots of sleepless nights! but ITS ALL WORTH IT! ;-)





the back detail










i loveeee flower girls!! ;-)





Photos by V2 Studio
Wedding Coordinator: Lorenz of yourbestmanatwork

1 comment:

elthsenn16 said...

This may be the gown I saw at your shop? Sooo pretty!

I'll send you pics of my gowns so you can blog me soon. haha