Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Alaine


She's tall, has a perfect body, nice skin, pretty face and successful! What more can you ask for? But most of all, Alaine is blessed with a good heart! I'm very happy to have her as a client, and as a friend!



my sketch of her wedding gown

Bodice made of lace cut out.
Embellished with crystals, sequins and pearls.


the groom

yup! she likes kids!

i love this shot! :-) so cute diba!


Fuchsia pink chiffon gowns for her entourage.
Baby pink dresses for her flower girls!
I also did the male entourage's outfits ;-)





Wedding gown: Veejay Floresca
Male and female entourage's outfits: Veejay Floresca
Makeup: Robbie Pinera
Hair: Raymond Santiago
Photos: Jaime Tee


1 comment:

AVA T.♥ said...

Wow tito jaime is the photographer?? dream come true for me is to have him as my photographer too and to have a wedding gown made by you someday :)