Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alison


Alison wanted something fresh, not-the-typical wedding gown, modern but still feminine, and classic ;-)

When she had her final fitting, I gave her a hug immediately because of too much happiness.

She’s very easy and fun to work with: very polite, always on time, sweet, appreciative, understanding

O.C

perfectionist..

BUT

I LOVE HER! :-)

Thank you for giving me cookies, personalized garment bag, and a huge brand new LCD TV ;-)

I will miss u!













Photos by Pat Dy

3 comments:

JLDC said...

like it!!! super!

N said...

the gown is just lovely. galing mo talaga :-D

N said...

the gown is lovely. ang galing mo talaga :-D