Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's be a blessing to someone

You can click the photo and zoom in to see the details

I'm happy and blessed.
I thank God for everything He has done in my life!

As a simple way of giving back or sharing,
I have decided to sell this amazing wedding gown
for only Php 50,000.00

YES!

Measurements:
Bust 32-34 inches
Waist 24-26 inches
Hips 34-36 inches

The money will go to a deserving scholar.

I'm looking for someone who is passionate, determined,
willing to learn, and interested to take up a short course
in Fashion.
(Future details will follow..)

If you are interested to fit the gown, please come to my office on
March 20, 2011
10:00am

First come, first serve basis.

Please help me.

Let's be a blessing to someone.

I hope you are the "Cinderella" that would fit in the dress!

Thank you!

6 comments:

Mrs. Kolca said...

Oh my! If I only have money to spend, I will buy this one. Anyway, I will blog about this, just to help.



a fan
xoxo

Mrs. Kolca said...

Hello again!

Blogged about this HERE.

Hope someone buys it soon.
Cheers from Pink MagaLine! :)

Faith said...

hi veejay! hindi kasya balakang ko sa gown hahaha! this is a really nice gesture, 2 dreams will come true: a girl who wants to be a veejay bride and a deserving person who's passionate on learning about fashion design. more power and blessings to you! =)

Racheal said...

This is my dream dress and could give someone else a dream. Will you be in NYC at all?

Samantha said...

Awww, this is so kind-hearted of you. I'll try to help and look for someone for you!

Yna Desipeda said...

Veejay! Omg this would be the perfect dress for me!! Do you still have it? And if ever, can you post a full view picture of it? Thanks so much I'm so excited! Your gowns are just so amazing, but this one really got me drooling!