Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let's help!

Few minutes ago, I got a letter on Facebook from a good friend, Dr. Sweet Tappan, about the condition of baby Hannah, Dianne Panto's daughter. Dianne was my classmate for 10 years. We went to the same school, Pasay City Academy since Elementary to High School and we became good friends. She went to college at University of Santo Tomas, and I studied at College of Saint Benilde.

To make this post simpler, I am selling 2 wedding gowns for a lower price to raise funds for Hannah's medications. The original price of these wedding gowns is Php 135,000 or USD 3,500 each but I will only sell this HALF the price. Yes, 50% OFF each gown. I want these gowns to be sold right away. The full amount will go directly to Dianne. Let's help!

These wedding gowns are all in good condition. I used them few weeks ago for a bridal fashion show at Marriott Hotel. The size is small to medium (with sewing allowance), you can fit the dress, and if you like it, we can ALTER it to your size FOR FREE!!!!! 

Let's not waste this chance to help Hannah. God will surely bless your heart!

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.."
Matthew 7:12

"The name of Dianne's baby is Hannah. She has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She is undergoing chemotherapy. It will run for 2 1/2 years. She is about to start the Reinduction phase, medicines cost Php 27,500 for 2 months. But they can't start yet because she has to undergo bone marrow aspiration which costs Php 15,000 and 2D-echo Php 5,000 to check her bone marrow and heart status. It was supposed to be scheduled last August 17 but since 
they don't have enough money anymore, they just finished the high-dose chemotherapy."










Pls contact my secretary, Miss Annie at 919-4086 to set an appointment so you can fit the dress.
Office hours Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Office address: 2416-A Nobel st, Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines

If you wish to donate, any amount will do!

Banco De Oro (BDO) Savings Account
Account name: Dianne Lynn Sumampouw
Account Number: 2100238848


THANK YOU!!!!!!


5 comments:

QWERTY said...

if only i have a money i'll go grab the one in peach/pink(?) right away, kahit wala pang plano magpakasal!

hope someone with a good heart buy these gowns ASAP.

:)

Frances said...

God bless you, Veejay! I Tweeted this post and asked friends to RT it and help, too. I will donate. Actually, you inspired me! I will sell my pre-preggy dresses and donate the proceeds!

weynweyn said...

I am interested but ilive here in jersey - would love the blush pink one but do you have it in ivory or white color!

I am willing to help!
-reine

(ill facebook msge you my information) thanks!

chan carolina said...

Her baby is cute, i hope i could do some help, and the wedding dressesare beautiful, it's a very good idea!

chan carolina said...

Her baby is cute, i hope i could do some help, and the wedding dressesare beautiful, it's a very good idea!