Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jog

Every bride has a dream wedding gown..
A fantasy..

Jog is a bride based in London..
She said she wanted me to make her fantasy a reality..
A modern, romantic, special gown for her big day..

Everything was done online..
Thank you Skype, Gmail, and WhatsApp!!!!

I was so happy when I saw these amazing photos!
You can really see the magic!
She's so beautiful!

Thank you so much Jog for the trust!

I will miss you!!!!! ;-)

See you soon!!!!!

Kisses!











Photos by: http://www.lakshmiphotography.com/






No comments: