Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Jumie Anne


I was a bit teary eyed after I saw these photos! (yes! I'm such a cry baby!) Super happy with the outcome of this wedding gown! I really like the contrast between the simple ruched bodice and the complicated skirt ( I used 3 textures for the skirt: organza cut-outs, random tulle draping, and electric pleated organza). The black sash gives it a modern edge! Such a cute couple! I had so much fun working with them! The perfect example of a couple who will say... "Bahala ka na Veejay! You know best!" during fittings! ;-) It was indeed a pleasure working with them..












Bride and Groom in Veejay Floresca
Photos by Dino Lara



No comments: