Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Michelle



Michelle's wedding gown is one of my favorites so far.

I still remember when Michelle wrote me an email about her wedding theme. She wanted to wear a wedding gown inspired by a Sari, or an Indian costume. It was a bit challenging because I have never done this before. I've designed a lot of wedding gowns, but this concept is new to me. I LOVE CHALLENGES! So I told Michelle that I am up for the challenge ;-)

So, if you are a bride with a nice concept in mind, just hit me up! ;-) It always excites me to collaborate with clients ;-) My email address is veejayfloresca@gmail.com =)












Photos by Rupert Nicolas


No comments: