Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Leslie

I love designing wedding gowns with a good concept!

Leslie's "Modern-Barong-Wedding-Gown" is one of my creations that I will never EVER forget!

I literally used barong to create the bodice of her gown, dyed it with coffee and tea, and patched french lace appliques as accent. The overall effect of this gown is AWESOME!!!! I super love it!!! I can imagine myself wearing this! hahaha =) I like the "modern vintage" feel of this gown!

Bride and Groom in Veejay Floresca
Entourage gowns by Sassa Jimenez
Photos by Cherryblocks






















No comments: