Veejay Floresca
Designer
2416-A Nobel St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
+63917-5013535

Ms. Annie Gutierrez
Secretary
For appointments and/or inquiries,
please call +632-9194086
or email veejayfloresca@gmail.com
Please check my tumblr for updates.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pam




When I met Pam, I knew from the very beginning that she will be a stunning bride on her wedding day. I was right! Pictures don't lie, as they say, and after seeing these photos, I felt very happy remembering the moments we shared together.

For the groom, I thought of doing something classic and modern at the same time. Instead of making an all black ensemble, I made him a classic tuxedo with silver lapel and pocket piping detail to match the contemporary design of Pam's blush colored gown with textured lace bodice. Such a lovely couple! =)

 Pam and Mike in FLORESCA

Entourage gowns by Eric de los Santos

Photos by Mango Red






 







No comments: